Lecture et L'écriture
[html]

out of character text

Shaking his head, Nian said, "Don't worry about it. I'm just not really good at looking at the past. This is my home now, and I'm happy with it." He listened to J'adore's story with interest. The other wolf had a very different upbringing than he had, it sounded. Nian's pack had been all about oral tradition, songs, and storytelling, whereas J'adore's had a written tradition. He wondered what growing up like that would have been like. "Only pup, huh? That's really rare. I can't imagine not having all my siblings around when I was growing up." Tilting his nose towards the book J'adore had in his hands, he finished, "Well, maybe writing about them will help a little with missing them..." He did not like to dwell on sadness; he had always preferred to move forward. Perhaps that was not the best way to live life, but for the moment it served him well enough to keep him optimistic.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread