Snow Prob
[html]

WC: 262

Shaw sat and watched as the female jumped from the tree, in a very clumsy, yet graceful manner. It did look strange in many ways but he was quiet as she explained her odd situation, pointing to her carved name in the tree, and though his mind wandered to thinking she should just claim a house in thornbury, he knew of the idea of possessing something, and it seemed that this tree, though alive, was owned by the young wolf.

I see you dilemma, well it can be fixed. If you want, I can make you something. It will take some time, days perhaps, I even think I see where to fit it as well.

The tree seemed sturdy enough to hold a tree house, and he could see exactly where to put such a thing. There were three branches that seems to grow out from each other, like a hand, though it was more in the middle of the tree, it seemed the better it would fit.

You may have to help me of course, I have some extra wood over in Thornbury, so if you could help me bring the needed items we can get started on it as soon as possible, I’m afraid you won’t have any heat, but you will be protected from the wind and snow in any case.

He said. He was sure that she would accept his request, as it was better than laying in the snow and freezing. He wasn’t going to make a move until he got confirmation from the young female though.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread