Throw me a bone
// Hello indeed! Big Grin

Overo padded quietly on a thin, dry trail. Strong legs carried him effortlessly over the path, his body appreciating the early morning exercise. The freezing wind caused Overo no trouble, his husky fur blocking it from his warm skin. Overo had discovered during the last winter just how durable his fur really was, having been in harsh battle training at the time. Cold did not vex him anymore.

Footsteps. Overo could hear them from the other side of a thick patch of trees. His ears pricked sharply forward as his muscles braced instinctively. With a slow exhale, he relaxed and walked the last few steps to get past the thicket where another barely visible trail converged with the one he was already on.

"Hello." He said to the strange female wolf before him. She smelled earthy, like grain and horses. Surprisingly to Overo, it was a rather comfortable and soothing scent. He had seen wolves take the form this she-wolf had taken before, even fought them, but his ignorance of the condition only made him wary. She was a pack member, though, so in theory there was no reason for him to be on edge. He held his head and tail low, almost feeling small as he looked at her.

Rejecting the idea of an inferiority complex, his expression relaxed and he introduced himself. "I am Overo. May I ask your name?"

Messages In This Thread