Come all ye young fellows that follow the sea
[html]

out of character text

Looking up, Ambrose spotted a dark-colored wolfess approaching through the trees. He thought he had smelled wolves here, and the appearance of this female proved his suspicions correct. Several years ago, he would have been able to detect the predominant species by the pack's border scent, but now he was getting used to a little bit of uncertainty. Not confusion, though... He would never admit to anything more substantial than a "slight ambiguity" with his sense. He wasn't that old yet, just a little... older. Saying to himself, "Ah, at last," he stood up and bowed to the woman with an outstretched sweep of his arm, so that his whiskers almost touched the snowy ground.

"Good day, miss Rendall. My name is Ambrose Llywelyn. I am but newly arrived in the area and have embarked on a mission to scout out the packlands of this beautiful, wet, and chilly peninsula in search of a land where I may retire in peace." He straightened, with a mischievous twinkle in his dark eyes. His language was a little overwrought, but it usually became so when he spoke with a female canine, no matter what her species. His voice itself was a sort of rolling baritone, heavily accented with a distinct Welsh character and something less definable... perhaps Spanish or Portuguese. Standing straight, but being certain to remain relaxed so as to be nonthreatening, he smiled at her and continued. "As part of my mission, I had hoped to discuss the lay of the land with someone who knew it well. Might you perhaps be able to aid me?"

<style type="text/css">
.ambrose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f7fa7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ambrose-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ambrose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ambrose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c2d0d3; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... table1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 296px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#222e3e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread