tsidanalu adasehedi
[html]
WC: 480
I so love silly Dawali and silly Nayati <3

Dawali had always been one to keep many acquaintances, but few close friend. The few close friends he had, he stuck by, and they were more or less like his family. The Chief felt his chest swell at the thought of how far Nayati had come. Not that many seasons ago, he'd been running around, teasing the living essence out of his daughter Asha, while Aiyanna was not even born yet. It was a big thing, now, that this male should come to him for advice even as an adult, and an accomplished adult, too. Wisdom was another significant meaning of the Master rank, but it was a different kind of wisdom that Nayati sought now, one that was much harder to find on your own, than with a little help from a friend. Things like these were easily made difficult if you let your mind brew the thoughts together with all kinds of outcomes. All social changes were difficult, and Dawali had always thought them far more difficult than his own profession, even though some injuries were very, very challenging. Saying nothing, the male simply beamed and placed his hand on his friend's shoulder.

The other answered, simply, and Dawali quickly added, before he could say anything more. "I can imagine you are worried about Liliana's response, perhaps? When I finally asked Mischka, she was on the verge of just giving up and asking me instead. I was such a slowpoke, it was starting to annoy her." The Chief smiled brightly. Mischka had always been a fiery one, something Asha had inherited, and though Liliana seemed to always be so calm and focused, Dawali suspected very much that she was not the same around Nayati. She could probably be quite fiery too, in the right circumstances. Couldn't all females? His face shone even brighter once Nayati spoke again, and now Dawali was trying to figure out just where his feelings were. Some of them were cramping up with his paternal instinct, and some were just all over the place with pride. At the same time, who else were there to conduct the ceremony? None others were trained outside of Dawali, though Nayati had witnessed it, he was sure. Nevertheless, Dawali instead stopped thinking so much and said nothing. His arms flew, one to each side, and then they were hugging, though quickly. Long, lingering hugs... were fine with his daughters and female friends. It became a bit awkward with Nayati, so he released him and instead kept his hands on both his shoulders for a moment. "Of course I will, Nayati. And I'm sure she'll say yes." He released his friend, only to swiftly elbow him a little in the side, jokingly. "How can she not?" But really, how could she not? He was a handsome, honorable master of his trade - or just a catch, put more plainly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread