Manly sewing
[html]
WC: 334 OOC: blah Niro’s a dork, and I thought Tobias can give Strel the eye hahaha…. j/k Poor birdy just doesn’t feel he’s in sync with Niro Tongue he’s too nice XD

Strel was quiet for a while, though Niro could tell that he was thinking pretty hard. Niro knew that much, he was always lost in his own thoughts, and he decided to let the older male work out his thoughts, getting a moment to get a few stitches done before Strel spoke again.

Well I’m not trying to toot my own horn, if it wasn’t for Orin, then I wouldn’t have any skills except for hunting.

He said, figuring that was what his position would be in if his sister had not urged him to learn to read with her, a feat that was hard enough without anyone to teach them after a while, their parents had started to, but they were only there six months of their lives. They learned on their own afterward.

And I don’t mind if you take any, Experiment all you want, I have the whole ones only at the moment, though there are scraps laying around somewhere.

He said, his head low on the table as he concentrated on getting the leather cut with the knife he’d acquired some time ago, though it was dulling now. Strel then asked him if he wanted anything from Halifax.

Halifax? I’m not sure… well I could use something to sharpen my knife, but I don’t know if I felt comfortable making someone go on my behalf.

He’d just survived a run in with one of the residents of Halifax not too long ago, and though he wasn’t ready to go there any time soon, he wasn’t going to put Strel at risk either. He looked up just as Tobias made a noise and flew over to where Strel stood. Niro gave the bird a strange look… he still had a hard time getting the bird to trust him let alone anyone else, but it seemed the bird was interested in Strel, maybe it was that they seemed to have a close personality, though he knew Strel very little at this point.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread