At the Violet Hour
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skyecollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e30; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyeooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyecollins p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyecollins {width:400px;border:1px solid #1f150d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/skye.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#4e3521;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#1f150d;}
</style>

yay! <3 wc: 343

Skye looked up at the fluffy clouds that scattered in the blue sky up above her. She was thinking about everything that had occurred in her past months at Souls - she loved the freedom, the greatness, the wonder of being in a pack. She wondered if her parents ever felt anything like it, being loners. Maybe not. But it was the sense that SKye really belonged, I mean really, really belonged somewhere with people like her that made her feel warm and fluffy inside as she did. And she was growing. An ivory figure lay sprawled across the gentle grass and flowers, thin but wiry limbs stretched out to feel the soft air. Curves adorned the woman's figure, and Skye realized for a moment that now, she was truly an adult. How weird.

Suddenly, a scent caught the wind - foreign dog. Skye sat up abruptly, startling her Appaloosa horse into jumping back. He had been eating the flowers - of course. But she wasn't looking at her horse; rather, she was looking at the wolfdog that had appeared on the borders. She was red and gray and white, all mixed into a blend of a glorious pelt that shone in the sunlight. One ear was erect, the other flopped forward like a dog's. She seemed hesitant, taking one step forward and one backward. She then called a not-so-soft 'hello?'

Skye stood, waving at her. "Hello!" she called, then quickly closed the distance between the two, walking over to where this dog was. She wondered what she was here for; did she want to join the pack, or was she just a passerby? Either way, she figured it was better to introduce herself. "I'm Skye Collins of Cercatori d'Arte," she said, deciding to exclude her title for now. She gestured behind her. "Isn't this flower field beautiful? I can't believe I've never seen it before."

Behind her, her horse bucked and whinnied, apparently at unease. Skye turned and said, "Oh, hush, Jack." What a pain!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread