Lecture et L'écriture
OOC- This is a great opprtunity to describe J'adore's hut Big Grin

'Agreed!' J'adore beamed. J'adore stood and opened a large chest at the bottom of his bed, the chest was cruedly build and didn't lock but it was big enough to store important things. The bed itself was low and thin, but it was comfortable enough. J'adore pulled a scroll out of the chest and said, 'This is my family. The two adults are my parents, Jandro and Ayanette, and the kid is me. It was draw by the alpha's son, Ease, a close friend'. J'adore smiled at the old portrait, all the wolves were in Lupus form, the adult male was strong and proud, with a thick brown coat. The female by his side was thin and a lot smaller with a light grey back and sandy chest. The small male pup stood tall, mimicking the adults above them, J'adore, white chest, tan body thick black stripe. 'Oh my friends made up for it, I was born in our pup boom. I think there was 17 other pups born within 2 months of me'. J'adore placed the picture on the table for Nian to see. 'Yes, I suppose it would'. Little did J'adore know that he would fill countless pages with his life.

Messages In This Thread