Lecture et L'écriture
[html]

I like some of the hypothetical spellings better than what I made up. Big Grin Niyan is very AniWaya-ish.

At first, Nian looked at the words in dismay. How in the world was he going to learn to spell if you could spell the same word so many different ways? He decided that since he was mainly trying to learn reading and not writing, he only needed to figure out how to understand what he read, and since he was most likely going to sound words out loud anyway, alternate spellings would not be quite so problematic. Biting his tongue in concentration, he picked up a pen and started to copy down the letters. He figured this would be the best way to learn, as he had always understood concepts better when he tried them out himself. He liked the letter that looked like 'y', even though it was a little hard to draw out. The easiest by far was the 'e', because he could make it in one quick spiral. As he copied them out he tried to figure out if there were differences between them, even though they all supposedly spelled out the same sounds. Looking over at J'adore's writing, he was excited to realize that he could now recognize a few of the letters. "So this is an "Ah" sound, right?" he said, pointing to the letter A.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread