Seek 'n Hide
[html]

WC: 250

He listened to Jazper when he mentioned Denali being adopted. He honestly didn’t enjoy being reminded of it, because that meant he was reminded his real parents hadn’t come yet… though he’d officially given up, he still had that small slight hope one day they would come and take him away… or at least explain to him why it took so long, because now he would not leave them, not for a while. Savina was his mom now. Kansas was his dad, and he didn’t want that to change, they’d been so good to him.

I know sir, I love them very much, I am lucky. Your puppies are lucky too.

He said, stating they had a good advantage on life. Denali hadn’t had such an advantage being a pup of loners, nor one with siblings, but he wasn’t feeling sorry for himself. He knew that the puppies had a caring family. He looked at Jazper with a smile.

You are lucky too. You have a family now!

So Ghita was the mommy, that meant she was mates with Jazper, which made Denali wag his tail. He loved Ghita, she taught him about hunting and had helped him chase lizards.

I like Ghita, she’s really nice, I bet she’s a good mommy!!

He said, knowing instantly of her maternal feelings even towards him. She’d been a good friend to him, he thought. It made him wag his tail. He really couldn’t wait for the puppies to be able to play!

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread