Books gathering dust
[html]

wc 334 short post is short -.- sorry lol

Ren smiled at the male’s treatment of her. “You don’t have to call me milady Davyn, though I appreciate your kindness towards me.” She wagged her tail in happiness as the comment about her cloak set in. “Thank you; I’ve learned many things from my brother so that I could make it on my own.” She cocked her ears sideways in an expression of happiness, though she probably looked a little goofy. She nodded when he told her of his den and took an interested look when he pointed out where he lived. “That’s good to know, I’m very glad that you have been able to settle in so well.”

She listened to his reasoning behind his presence out here, it seemed like she wasn’t the only one to have been having sleep problems. She perked her ears up with interest when Davyn mentioned her past of living here. Indeed she did learn a lot about the history from when she was with DaVinci. She smiled again happy to know that she could be of use. “Yes indeed I did live here for quite some time, though not nearly as long as some. My first mentor and the one I lived with was in Geneva’s position, I learned a lot about how this land was found and he actually showed me many different journals written by the old historian. So I hope I can be of some use to you.” She winked at him and laughed.

“Well I guess we should first begin with what you already know and we’ll move from there all the way up to recent activities.” Ren counted over all the events she learned about when she was with the male. Sometimes she snuck around and read as many books about everything and anything that she could. However she always kept a special interest in all the things that happened in Phoenix Valley. Her interest had kept her from wondering off too far when she was still so very small.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread