Meeting new friends, trying new things
[html]
OOC: Neglecting the table because the constant copy/pasting is getting to me. Table, link, table link. I'm going insane. o-e

Valinta looked curiously at the female and smiled, standing up to be respectful. She tilted her head, as she was wont to do, and then shrugged.
The smile broke into a grin when she heard the other female's words. "Lovely, eh? How kind of you, however true or untrue it may be." Valinta murmered. Extending her right hand, she introduced herself. "I be called Valinta LeStrange. I do reside in this pack." her smile tightened and her mouth became a thin line. "Though I've been getting urges to leave. she said moodily.
The other female looked like she was a coyote, she had the coloring and she was smaller than most of the wolves that Valinta had seen. She smelled like coyote, that was for sure. Sage River Lykoi. Wasn't Lykoi the surname of the Inferni sub-leader? Mentally shrugging, Valinta discared the thought. She wasn't in the mood to care.
"I am slightly bored." she said with a small smile. "My art is not a fun one when it's cold. Messes with your joints, makes you prone to a crippling injury." The female nodded along with some imaginary music until she smelled something she'd never scented before. It came from the small thing in Sage's hand.
"What's that?" Valinta asked curiously, looking at the object.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread