Guardian Angel on my Shoulder
[html]

Yep, that works for me. Word Count: 401 *is jealous of 700-word posts*

Sounds like a plan,” she murmured in agreement. By the time the tattoo would be colored, she would likely know her way around Cercatori D’Arte territory enough to find Ouija’s cabin. His mention of curing pelts also gave her an idea for a gift to repay him with; she didn’t know how to cure hides, but she knew how to skin animals (even though she wasn’t fond of knives due to past experience), and she could bring him a few pelts when she came to have the design colored.

Pixie followed close behind him through the woods, leaves and underbrush crackling under her feet. Nodding at Ouija’s instructions to not put any ointment on the scar, she sighed in relief when he said it would be alright for her to wear her cloak. She wasn’t currently wearing it, but she knew it would get colder soon, and she hated being cooped up inside. Granted, it probably wasn’t a good idea to strain herself too much while she was healing, but she still needed to go outside and check on her horse frequently.

Wrinkling her nose a little at the smell of the pelts, which she could scent before she even saw the lodge, the blue-gray wolf looked around at the interior of the lodge for a moment before stepping inside and closing the door. She set her satchel down by the door and glanced around some more while Ouija set up an area for tattooing. Trying to ignore the knives that were being heated by the fire, she told him, “I’ll shift into Lupus form and lie down. It’s more comfortable for me that way.” Her four-legged form always felt more natural to her; the only reason why she was normally in Optime form was because it was more practical for playing guitar and riding.

Crouching down, she closed her eyes and began to shift. Her arms and legs grew shorter, her hands and feet shrinking into small paws. Her ears grew smaller and more rounded as well, moving slightly backwards on her head. Her red-dyed hair shortened and became no more than a patch of crimson fur on the top of her head. After a few minutes, Pixie was in full Lupus form. She padded over to Ouija and lay in front of him, waiting for him to begin shaving the fur off her back and begin the tattooing process.

<style>
.pixiemask-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.pixiemask p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.pixiemask b {color:#f6c387; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.pixiemask {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#da93a2; background-image:url(http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/724/souls48.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#720739; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread