Remember the Footsteps
[html]

Word Count: 303

That’s true,” said Pixie, smiling. “Humans were short creatures, weren’t they? As for serving their ruler, even if you did only serve Savina, she’s pretty chivalrous.” At least from what Pixie had seen, the Italian fey had done a good job leading Crimson Dreams. The Roman rank changes had been pretty cool as well, especially since Pixie had been interested in the culture herself since Mars Russo had told her that his first name was Roman.

Heh, no, I guess I don’t have that problem. But you have no idea how annoying it is to not even reach the top shelf and stuff like that.” She noticed his ears perk up at the mention of her horse, but thought it was just because he hadn’t seen many of them. “His name’s Magic. He’s been living out near that cottage in the forest.” But the cottage itself was not a good shelter for the stallion, seeing as he couldn’t even fit in it. Building a stable would have to wait, though, until Pixie’s tattoo had healed up.

She laughed when Jazper told her that the little girl was the trouble maker of the pups. “I’m not surprised. She’ll be able to stand her ground against her brothers.” While not the smallest as runts go, Pixie had been the smallest of her litter and so had to develop a bit of an attitude to hold her own against her siblings.

Maybe I’ll find some time to learn it,” she said, turning her attention back to the violin. “In between the lessons with Skye and showing Denali how to ride.” It was strange, how it was only a month since she settled down from her wandering and already she was teaching her two best skills to others, one of them not even in her own pack.

<style>
.pixieguitar-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.pixieguitar p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.pixieguitar b {color:#ff0457; font-weight:bold;}
.pixieguitar {width:365px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ffff09; background-image:url(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2927/souls49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a2a2a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread