Come all ye young fellows that follow the sea
[html]

I'm actually finding it really funny. Smile Plus, to my knowledge, the other dogs in the area are more wolf-appearing than terriers are, so she must be really confused. XD

Looking up at the wolfess (for indeed, she was considerably taller than he was), he smiled happily. "I would be honored if you would give me a tour of this land. I was admiring it as I walked here, and I would love to see what lay inside the border." At the question about the shanty he felt his heart lighten. Wolves and dogs did not always get along on even terms, but here perhaps, there was some common ground. He nodded. "I was indeed. I believe I know more shanties and sea songs than I do any other sort of music... I spent the past eight years of my life singing them, and I will never grow weary of it. Are you a sailor yourself, miss Rendall?" If so, then this tour would be even more enjoyable than he had first expected.

At her next question he laughed out loud. "Never met a dog before, eh? Or maybe you've just never met someone quite like myself." He smiled good-naturedly. "No, it's not a rude question, don't worry... I'm a Welsh Terrier, to be specific, although that's probably not entirely true, seeing how mixed breeds are now. They have to be among canis familiaris, in order to have survived without the long-dead humans who took care of us for so long. Of course, there are some who disagree with that view..."

<style type="text/css">
.ambrose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f7fa7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ambrose-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ambrose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ambrose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c2d0d3; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... table1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 296px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#222e3e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread