A tune for the frost.
[html]

I think my late post made up for it. Tongue Word Count: 300

So you’re part of Cercatori D’Arte, then?” Pixie asked. Even without knowing that his instrument’s purple and yellow colors were the same as the official ones for Skye Collins’s pack, she was almost sure Bangle was a part of the pack at this point, but he could easily be a friend of theirs, just as she was.

Pixie shook her head. “Nope, never seen one.” Like Jazper’s violin, the lute was smaller than her guitar and was a slightly different shape, but it was more similar to a guitar in looks and in sound than the Crimson Dream male’s instrument. “Guitars aren’t that difficult to transport. I just carry mine on my back.” It hurt a little, though, for her to be riding with her guitar bumping her healing tattoo. But a lute wasn’t likely to be any better.

She chuckled lightly at the coyote mix’s invitation. “I’d love to do a duet with you.” But then he stood up and made a move towards Magic, and instinctively she grew tense, not expecting him to go towards her horse. Not only was she protective of the stallion, she wasn’t sure if Magic was fully used to Bangle. Sure enough, the chestnut horse lifted his head up and stood still, watching the coywolf intently. “Yes, we’re pretty friendly with everyone,” Pixie said, watching both of them in case anything went wrong.

You can.” She stood up and walked towards Magic. “But I better stand next to him, just so he knows that you’re not going to kill him. Or me. He’s pretty paranoid, ya see.” When she got close enough, she placed a hand on the chestnut stallion’s shoulder, feeling him relax slightly at her touch. Then she nodded to Bangle, showing that it was alright for him to step forward.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiehorse1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#B5A99D; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #211511; }
.pixiehorse1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiehorse1 p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiehorse1 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#1D4C7B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ehorse.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0301; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#09243F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread