All you are is learning
[html]

Sorry for the late post. Word Count: 384

Oh yeah, I remember that!” Pixie gazed at the berry bush, amazed that the handful of berries she had given Skye a month ago was helping her whole pack. “How’s Cercatori D’Arte doing, by the way? I’ve already talked to a couple of other members. I met Ouija a few weeks ago; in fact, he agreed to give me a tattoo, and once it heals completely, I’ll be coming back here to get it colored. I also just met Bangle today. But how’s everyone else doing?” She was curious to see how her friend’s pack was growing and changing. Even though it had only been a month since the pack started, it seemed to be doing well, especially with its appeal to artists and musicians.

The blue-gray fey grinned when Skye explained that the word was ‘journal.’ Well, she was close enough. Pixie already had a sort of journal like Skye’s, where she documented things that had happened to her, except instead of words, it was in the form of drawings on whatever paper Pixie could find. They were the least bit professional, more like random doodles that were barely understandable, even to Pixie herself. But it made them fun to look back at them in the future, trying to decipher exactly what they meant. It wasn’t very practical, but it was a cheap form of entertainment and a good way to find ideas for songs.

Then Skye started pointing to the letters and naming them. “How many letters are there? Twenty, right?” She wasn’t sure if she wanted to know; more letters meant more time spent learning their names and how to write them before she even wrote one word. True, the lessons meant she could spend time with her friend, but Pixie wanted to actually start writing songs and reading the lyrics of the ones in her book as quickly as possible.

So, do you want to learn about the guitar first, or should we go over reading first?” What Skye had told her already about ‘journal’ didn’t seem enough to be called a lesson. She didn’t care whether she or Skye taught first; she already had planned out the guitar lesson, which included learning the names of the strings and how to push on them with one’s fingers to create chords.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiemusic1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1F211E; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #EDDFC0; }
.pixiemusic1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiemusic1 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiemusic1 {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#7882A2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... emusic.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #2A2C37; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151717; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread