Just a walk in the park...
[html]

wc 204

The male closed his eyes, savoring the scent of the frost. It was crisp, biting, and Davyn knew that he would soon have to return to the warmth of his den, but for the time being, he was simply content to sit here. When the female approached him, he stood quickly, hoping to not disrespect her. He cast aside the parchment as he bowed deeply. "Good evening, milady." Davyn was never one to disrespect any woman who approached him; he had learned at an early age that women appreciated the respect.

When she commented on his talent, he blushed lightly, shaking his head slightly. "Thank you for the compliment, miss, but that--" gesturing to the parchment "--is only a soulless sketch. It's nothing compared to the actual thing." The black and silver male glanced at the ranch, now completely encompassed in darkness.

"I beg pardon, milady, for not introducing myself." He berated himself. How could he have forgotten? Normally he introduced himself within the first few moments... "I am Davyn Nefae, Tenens." He listed his rank in the pack automatically; it was habit, teachings drilled into him. One always listed rank when introducing oneself to a wolf who was obviously above your rank.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread