dig a tunnel
[html]

ooc;; finish soon? <33

The smirk was missed by the warrior as he gazed down at the raging wound in his arm. He hated being injured, despite the frequency with which he hurt himself. Sometimes it wasnt his fault, but most of the time it was. However, the kiss she placed near the cut was not lost and blue eyes came up to lock onto her own blues as a sly smile spread across his lips. He was vividly reminded of their recon mission to Halifax that had quickly turned into a sex session for both of them. Teddy had most definitely enjoyed himself and he was almost certain that she had too. However, his sly smile did not last for long as dainty hands too hold of his arm and the sharp stab of a needle pentrated his skin.

Though the tugging and pulling and stinging only lasted for about fifteen mintues the young warrior could have been in years of pain. She was gentle and quick by the deepness of the cut was proving to make the healing process much more painful. He clenched his jaw and twisted his head away from the dainty hands that darted across his arm that was perhaps twice the width of her own arm. Baring his teeth he tried very hard not to growl, but a few stressed breaths came out in pants every now and then. Her melodic voice told him it was almost over and he was releaved with the final spike caught his arm. A final tugging sensation and she released him. Now the growl he'd been holding came out and he gazed down at him arm. Twenty small neat stitches held his arm together.

"Well... that hurt more than I thought it would"

The stress was clear in his voice, the shaky quake that he tried to hide. Blue eyes caught her own as she warned him that his arm would hurt. Well it damn well hurt now, but he knew all injuries hurt more when you'd slept enough to forget what you'd done. Sleep usually alieviated pain and when you woke up in the morning and became aware of it once more, it really hurt. So he nodded instead of replying with some sarcastic remark. He looked young in that moment, blue eyes wide with pain and a soft nod to his head. However, her next offer allowed a soft tweak of his lips to half resemble a smile.

"You're too kind. And I don't think I can even think about what my dick wants right now... Painkillers please?"

He asked, knowing the cloying liquid would muzzle his brain and make him sleep. Though it was the middle of the day he would be glad for the restorative healing and he looked to Demi to relieve his pain once more. Holding out his good arm, he waited for her to inject him once more, this time with the painkillers he wanted. There was no need to act macho- she had seen him in one of his worst hours.

word count;; 507

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.teddysword b {font-weight:bold; color:#292421; letter-spacing:1px; }
.teddysword .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.teddysword p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.teddysword {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#5F4C23; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/fnrfag.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 253px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5E2605; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread