Frost Bitten toes, and frost nipped ears.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

Sorry the huge delay x.x muse hasn't been the easiest to muster during this time of year ^^ Not to mention I'm overly anxious about my meeting with an admissions advisor x.x

There was no words for how he felt right now, a big grin held on his features, "Mom, I just want to make sure everyone is okay...happy...healthy.." He said rubbing her back some as he looked to his younger siblings curious about what his relationship with them would be like. What would he be like, from the sounds of it, his mother had faith that he would grow into a male that would someday surpass his father. Only the heavens knew what would happen to him. In any case, Aro could only smile to her words and shake his head at her teasing. How did this happen? After their first fight things were a little awkward between them, and now, it was like nothing had ever been off between them. Things came easily, smoother than he could have imagined things to be after their fight and their silent sorry to one another when that stray came into the Crimson territory to hunt. It was after that their relationship took a more mature aspect, and it wasn't until now he was able to be more mature. His experience of the outside world shaped him more, changed him.

He laughed at the thought of being tinier than the pups. How could he have been? He was even taller than his mother now! A light sigh came from him and his eyes wondered to a place to sit and walked over to the chair near the corner of the room not wanting to disturb the bed to sit on it. He wasn't ready to deal with awaken pups yet, most likely he'd reside to his bedroom for awhile to avoid them for now until he was ready to really get to know them. He felt the bond already though. If a single creature tried to hurt them, he'd take care of it. He adjusted his sword upon his waist as he lowered down onto the chair. His eyes looked to his mother as it seemed she had a million questions, his cheeks feeling the heat rush to them when she spoke of grandchildren. He avoided it by answered her first question, "I really didn't spend much time in the city, I'm wanting to meet with all the pack leaders before I take the time to lolly-gag about the neutral territories." He said before going on about Phoenix Valley, "Phoenix..it is a fairly peaceful place, I talked predominately with the subleader, Geneva. She was very nice, I guess she used to be here in Crimson when Naniko was leader.."

He wondered what made him bring of Clover, but he knew there was going to be more curiosity about the Inferni girl, but it seemed his mother was willing to respect his personal space. His ears went back as his cheeks seemed to be beaming. He wasn't even sure how much he'd see her..if at all. Was he even a thought on her mind? Then he thought of Nayru, it had been months since last he saw her. Actually nearly a whole season. Would he even be a thought on her mind. He then tried to play off his emotions, "..surely I don't think anything will come of our meeting...I don't even know if she had interest in me. We just shared a fire and some fish was all..and some plant...she called it marijuana?" He said unsure if he said the name right. It had been a month since their meeting. His eyes looked back up to her now that he wasn't feeling so shy about his encounter with the coyote. "She had an interesting name though..quite beautiful really. Clover Love" He gave a light smile almost feeling as though he wasn't talking with his mother anymore, but a friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread