Changing times
[html]

WC: 254 (3 Points) OOC: Silly boy

Denali had been waiting for the day that he would change, he was excited and so happy about it, but he had not expected it, though he was technically “late” he wasn’t not pondering on the fact that he hadn’t changed, no he had been too busy finding reasons to stay warm. So today had taken him by an immense surprise. He was only lucky to have his mother there, at least to comfort him after he changed.

I know… i just.. it came and I didn’t know and it was scary, I’m sorry …

He said apologetic, though that was lost to him when she complimented him. Her compliments had meant the world to him, they weren’t few, nor did his other siblings get more praise, he just relished in it. It made him feel like a better wolf. Feel as though he would never be abandoned again.

Thank you mom!

And as though a sudden change in weather, his emotions seemed to change his ears were lifted up and he stepped back to see if he could figure out where she’d been. But instead felt the need to ask.

Where have you been? You are all coold

He said, his tail starting to wag now. His whole demeanor was back to his old self, though he was no longer the tiny little puppy, he in fact matured some, but he was still a puppy and his inquisitiveness always was very high on his list, to the point where it was almost rude.

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread