Blows are glancing
[html]
3+

Tala knew that he was having troubles with it, and she could see it written across his face that he as frustrated. Tala was quiet, watching him with intent eyes. Her amber orbs only seemed to blink when he was silent. She wanted to see if it had any effect at all, and so far, as he said the sentence the second time, it seemed to do a bit of good. She nodded as he said this was was the last, she understood. Though the last time was the best by far in her mind. Tala would be wagging her tail, so instead she tried to wag what was left of it, and moved her hind hips more than anything.

"Noah, that was great. I know it doesn't seem like much but it truly is. The difference is fantastic." She moved over to the man and muzzled his neck slightly to express how proud she was of him before she stepped back, the grin on her face was large. "Now that we know that has some effect, I think we should work on specific sentences you'd like to be able to say perfectly. I know that's all of them, but which are highest on the list?" The girl had a new excitement. She knew this would take quite a bit of time, but she was willing to help her friend.

Tala stepped back to sit down again, her hind sitting on the wooden floor. It was starting to get a bit chilly in here actually. She moved to the small fireplace that still had hot coals from the night before. She gripped a log from the small pile beside the fireplace and tossed it into the pit with a soft grunt. She had learned to tend to the fire in her Lupus form, and so she did. She then moved back to her idle seat and looked at the silver male with curious eyes. She just hoped he saw the progress that she did.
"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread