Lyin' on the pavement with the misery on his brain
[html]

And done! Big Grin (300)

Tayui nodded as Naniko began to speak and leaned in closer to hear the other wolf’s words. She didn’t want to shuffle over – too undignified – but she did snake her head a bit lower and turn toward the white luperci to better hear her as she spoke. Tayui quitely ‘hmm’d’ in response, but otherwise kept quiet while Naniko was speaking. She didn’t like interrupting others since she had done it so often when she had been younger. She was trying to force herself to break that bad habit.

When Naniko requested to hear more about Tayui’s life in Jaded Shadows, she knew she would not mind continuing the conversation. It wasn’t that Tayui enjoyed talking about herself: she just loved telling stories, whether they were true or false. Today, it seemed as though this tale would be more autobiographical than some. She hadn’t spoken about her past in some time and she certainly had not told any stories in months. She missed being a Baird: it was been one of her true passions aside from reading and writing in Jaded Shadows and Shadowed Sun.

“Certainly,” she replied. “Well, I visited Clouded Tears a few times. I’m originally from Jaded Shadows, but I knew a few Tears wolves. There was Colibri Soul and a few of her brood: Akeni Soul, Acid, and Colibri Haki. I met Laruku once. I also knew Amun Ortega – we were good friends for a while. And I think Astrophel was in Clouded Tears, too? Ah, who else…” she began. She trailed off as she concentrated, trying to pick out names and faces from her memory. She hadn’t seen many of them in years, but maybe Naniko would recognize them. She recollected her time in Jaded Shadows and her visits to the other packs and neutral territories.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread