A new day (joining)
[html]
Resize Pictures Online
(occ here)

Abad relaxed his posture slightly when Liliana was finished talking. He was accepted in the pack. He wouldn’t have to travel or live days without a decent meal anymore and he could rely on his pack mates if he happened to get hurt while hunting or expanding his knowledge on herbs. His life would be easier now then it had been since he was a pup. He wouldn’t have to train all day and hid his research in healing from his pack and family. He still wasn’t sure why exactly his pack had banned the study of anything but fighting and hunting. He expected that the unexpected change of leadership followed by the neighboring pack attacking had lead the inexperienced leader to focus on the packs fighting force and that slowly lead up to the banning of ever study but fighting and hunting. He guessed that with his departure and all these months later the leadership would have found out about his healing studies and if he ever went back there they would surly kill him. Never mind his past, he was just accepted into a pack. His past didn’t matter anymore.

He slowly shifted into his optime form. At fist the only difference one could notice was the fur on his neck as it began to grow, but soon his legs began to lengthen and his elbows where shifted downwards. It happened slowly, but soon quickened in speed. With in moments he had doubled in size and was putting his weight on his back legs. His legs lengthened more for a few moments as his toes began to lengthen into fingers. His ears moved slightly up his head and his tail lengthened slightly. The change all happened within ten minutes or so and soon he was standing on two legs again.” Thank you” he said politely with a small dip of his head “It would be fine if you took care of my horses when I couldn’t, but I will try to make time for it since Yoichi here is a handful. I would enjoy it if you could show me where the stables are located, so I won’t be wandering around trying to find it”. He patted the dark bay horse as he said these words and then untied him from the tree. He then quickly tied the bay horse by the reins to the saddle that laid on the back of the bay horse before hoping on the back of the bay horse and urged the horse forward next to Liliana.

HTML by Karma
[/html]

Messages In This Thread