A Needed Distraction
[html]

Okay. Smile

Now that Nian could see the puma stretched out behind Nayati, he felt rather silly for asking his question, but he quickly got over the emotion when he realized that she was a spirit guide. Although Nayati was very casual around her, Nian still felt a sense of awe when encountering such a being, and he nodded respectfully to her. "I see. Apologies, then; I didn't see you..." Not really understanding how spirit guides functioned, he had no idea if she could hear him or not, but he thought it would be polite to apologise anyway.

Turning back to Nayati, he gave him a friendly smile. "I'm Nian Redtree, the new scout. I'm pleased to meet you, Nayati... Since there's no Master Scout, I think I might actually answer to you, since you're the Gadui Kanati. I'm supposed to learn how to help the hunters out." He hoped that he wasn't being too awkward or formal... Actually, at the same time he worried that he might not be acting with enough formality, considering that he was about to ask the Master to play a game with him. He held up his game board so that Nayati could see it. "I was just looking for someone to play a game with me. Do you know anyone who might be interested?"

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread