A horse is a horse, of course, of course
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 238 OOC:Lol yay finally got to this thread I didnt' forget!! <3

She smiled, it wasn’t really common knowledge that horses enjoyed fruits, though she didn’t give them a lot. She did not blame the young man for not knowing, especially if he was never near a horse before, and it seemed just that way in fact.

Well, they mostly like apples, but many have their preferences. My horse Grace, she loves dried pears. I haven’t really tried too many, fruits though, but I do put in some carrots as well, they can be pretty picky eaters though.

She looked at the young man and couldn’t help but smile, she was the only one who had the job yes but…

I always get help, many come to take care of their own. Others do just to help me out every once in a while.

She said and as if he sensed what she was going to say he also offered his own helping hand. She smiled, thankful for any help she could get.

Of course you can, I tend to keep their feed separate, near their stalls, it tends to be easier for the most part. If you could help me with the feed in the next one?

She asked, seeing that Belle’s water was satisfactory. The next stall had another mare, this one was a bay horse, and her demeanor was a calm one, most of the horses she had gotten were calm, well except one so far, he was proving to be very troublesome, and Liliana wanted to breed him with the mares so gelding him would have been out of the question, and she didn’t think doing that deed would even calm that horse’s nerves.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread