Secrets I haven't told...
[html]

WC: 210 OOC :3 my post dwarfs yours lol

The rain had not stopped him. It merely slowed him down. He was use to rain, that’s what it tended to do where he use to live, but with the ice and the snow that had once been soft and pure was slippery and slushy. He had slipped a few times in the mud and it was getting to the point where it was almost too frustrating to keep going, but by that time, he was over halfway, and he had told her that he would help her. so here he was walking through the cold rain, to get to Sky’s house. He hurried though the streets of Thornbury as soon as he got there, his big brutish self hunkering under the rain. He knocked on Sky’s door.

Sky, you there, please say you are it’s rather cold out here.

He called out, getting little help from the small porch he was on to be next to the door, boy he hoped it was at least warm in there, but then he remembered she needed help with the fire pit… it had to be the fire pit. He still hoped it would be warmer in there than it was outside at least. He loved the outdoors, but not this much.

<style>
.shaw-a02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a02 b {color:#fe6335; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a02 {background-color:#631f1e; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2cztr4j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #fe6335; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b1312; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread