Hey kid, the whole house is shakin'
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fia01 { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 260px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #fefee2; font-family: "times new roman"; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia01 h1 { color: #fff; font-size: 18px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; }
#fia01 p { margin: 5px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia01 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; }
#fia01 .speak { color: #ffad0e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

S'cool. SSWM: 196

Ah, youth. Fiachra had a soft spot for pups, sure, but this one was energetic beyond belief and extremely.. well, pup-like. She smiled down at him gently, her head tilted to one side, waiting for the torrent of speech to end. Goodness, so much information from such a little guy. Where did his lungs find the air? She took everything in. Harlowe was this boy's brother's name, but what was his name? Clearly, it was an older brother, because he wouldn't have one any younger, and littermates, in Fiachra's experience, stuck together. She was still trying to piece together who this pup was when he asked her a question.

She hastened an answer, keeping her tone casual. "Naniko just accepted me recently," she said, her voice soft and calm. "I came from northeast of this place, past the burnt lands on the other side." Then she smiled. "I will help you find your brother, if you would like. What's your name?" She was pretty good with pups, even if they did drive her a bit batty at times. If she found this one's brother, he would be happy. From the looks, however, the brother would not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread