Hoof it on over.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 227 OOC: She in fact is walking, she thinks it rude to ride while another person walks <3 but you only have to change a small bit of it <3

Liliana could see the look Shiloh was giving her, and of course she didn’t understand it, and she had already given her warning, that was enough for the mix breed. As they walked she saw that the young woman was staring at Grace, Lili couldn’t help but smile. She’d seen other wolves do the same when she had Grace, or even another horse. not everyone knew about them or knew they were so useful for so many things. Grace kept ahead of them. Liliana knew the horse wouldn’t run away, and was confident that the horse knew her way home too.

I see, it is a bit of a walk back, though I’m sure nothing for you to compare to, if anything you can rest the night here and head home in the morning. It is a bit of a ways and walking back in the dark is not always a comforting sight, especially in the forest.

She said, offering her hospitality was only a small helpful hint to the young woman. Liliana did not see this girl laying in the dirt by a fire, something Liliana did quite often. She could see a pampered child who, well… didn’t get dirty. So thinking of where they were headed did make Liliana smile as it was one of the dirtier places around AniWaya, besides the swamp of course.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread