let the sun shine
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d2243; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.saulsnow p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.saulsnow {width:400px;border:1px solid #3645d8;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ulsnow.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:282px;background-color:#89adef;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#3645d8;}
</style>

ooc;; <33

Saul could feel the atmosphere calming now they were through the woods and the waves. It felt good to be in this two legged form, having arms and hands that could pick things up. As the eldest Stormbringer settled beside his two younger brothers a proud smile rested on his lips. His father didnt appear to want to be around them and Saul hadnt quite accepted this yet. But he was as proud as any father would be of his brood. They had all turned out well, despite their rocky start in life. Gideon had found his calling in life- looking after orphaned children. And Ascher, despite his shyness had become polite and well mannered. Saul would always be excitable and driven to achieve, but in future months he would become a little more reserved and calm around those he didnt know. Well, at least none of them had gone on a murdering rampage yet. That sure was an achievement.

The young man listened intently to what Gideon was saying and a smile lit his eyes up. Perhaps Saul could learn to build a fire like his brother did. He would have taken a trip to Halifax with them even if it didnt benefit him and Saul gave an eager nod before adding; "I'd like a few of those rocks, if you were to find some. Must be real nice to know you can always build a fire to keep you warm." The young man commented with a smile on his lips. Eyes were drawn to the roasting rabbits and he darted his hand out to turn to stick they were skewered on. Though raw meat was good, sometimes the cooked smokiness of roasted rabbit was a nice change. The darkest Stormbringer began to speak again and he smiled once more.

However, before he had chance to speak Ascher popped up and cut him short. What his little brother was saying made him pause though. Since he had been stranded on his own Saul had taken an interest in herbs and their healing ability. He had known that he wanted to be a healer for a long time. But his little brother apparently wanted to share his dream and Saul didnt know what to think about it. On one hand he wanted his brother to aspire to be something, but in Saul's mind it was his dream. Then again, why couldnt they both be healers? It didnt really make sense for them both to follow that path, but what else could he do. Applying a small amount of humour to his smile Saul looked up.

"When I was a loner, herbs helped me survive when I couldn't hunt. I learned a lot about them and what they can do and I wanted to persue a career in healing. But since Ascher here wants to do the same thing, I'm not so sure anymore."

He offered to his brothers. He didnt want Ascher to feel bad so he offered him a small pat on his back before he cast a glance back towards the rabbits. Now nicely brown and obviously cooked Saul darted a hand forward and knocked the rabbits from their makeshift perch. Catching the hot stick Saul lay the rabbit on the cloth he had taken for their picnic. Taking one for himself Saul gestured that his brothers should help themselves as well.

word count;; 564

[/html]

Messages In This Thread