Lecture et L'écriture
[html]

Kay. It's hard to make long posts with this topic anyway, considering how much back-and-forth is needed in teaching.

As J'adore sounded out each of the letters, Nian wrote them down one by one on his paper. He looked down at them, then added the other letters he know from his own name. Now he had the letters J, A, D, O, R, E, U, S, T, L, N, and I in a row across the page. He went over each of them, sounding the letters out aloud, then looked up at J'adore with a grin.

"How was that? Was that right?" At J'adore's question he answered, "My last name's Redtree. Like the two words pushed together." As he said this he realized that with his last name he would learn how to recognize his first two real English words, and he perked his ears up, paying particularly close attention to J'adore's answer.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread