Ring Them Bells
[html]

Lol! Reminds me of my mom when Jess told us she was pregnant. I got it right away and mom was just like "???" XD SoSuWriMo 341

Anu was not the only one who sometimes wished to go back in time when they were all together again. There were many occasions that Haven wished that he could go back to being a pup. Back to playing games of pretend with his mother and being his sister's own personal protector. That was not to say that he was unhappy with his life as it was right now, he was quite happy, but nothing could quite compare to the simplicity of those early days. When Haven looked at his mother he could see that he had piqued her curiosity, but he saw not recognition in her eyes. Good, he wanted to surprise her with his news. At his sister's returned compliment he gave her a lopsided grin. "I try," he said jokingly. They both knew that he was not vain or full of himself, so he felt comfortable making such a jest in their company.

Unlike their mother, he could see in his sibling's face that perhaps she had put the pieces of the puzzle together. Haven eagerly followed Mati into the house and the warmth that met him immediately made him sigh out in relief, and also in remembrance. The individual smells had altered some, with the coming and going of souls that he did now know, but it still smelled like the same old Haven Manor that he had always known. The memories he had here could fill the large building up to the brim, and it was time to add another one.

They seated themselves near the fire and as Mati sat next to him he couldn't resist giving her a little tickle on her ribs, grinning mischievously. His sister prodded him to tell them his news and he could see the anticipation in both of their eyes. Well, here it went. "Princess is expecting," he said, smile turning to one of giddy excitement. "You're going to be a grandmother, and you an aunt." His gaze looked to each of them as he stated their soon-to-come titles.

<style>
.havengold-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.havengold p {padding:0px 15px 8px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.havengold b {color:#daa23a;}
.havengold {background-color:#0a2d3a; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bbbfc0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:470px; text-align:justify; }
.havengold-border {width:472px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread