I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea
[html]

WC: 411 +3 OOC: I didn’t see anywhere that he howled so I hope this is ok, and if I read over a howl tell me so I can slap myself lol.

Patrolling Cercatori’s borders was Shawchert’s main job, it seemed his only one at the moment, though he was helping Valinta with her home. It was mostly finished, he did have to put a few touches on it, and he was sure that she’d enjoy it for some time, but it was mostly finished so it seemed he had little to do now. But play his music. That was what he was doing now in fact. He had a slow mellow song, as it was reflecting his mood, it was a calm day and he wasn’t as overly excited lately, his energy was at a low, possibly due to the fact he had taken to eating less. Their stores were still quite low and he had troubles in the hunt. He wanted the others to be fed, though he ate, just not as much as he would when the food was plentiful. He played his music quite happy that the borders were quiet today, but it seemed that it wasn’t going to be entirely quiet, he saw movement ahead, and he stopped playing his music for a few seconds. It seemed there was a … it couldn’t have been a wolf… a dog? Well that must be it, he was just sitting there. Shaw played the tune lightly now thinking… this man was not stepping past Shaw’s boundaries, nor was he walking away either, he wondered what was going on and if the man was ok. He could easily tell the man was older than him, by many years so he thought, as he moved forward, how he was going to approach this man.

Hello, I couldn’t help but see you sitting here, and asked myself what would someone be doing sitting here alone?

His words were smooth as they came out of his mouth, making him feel quite proud of himself. That should be a good start.

My name is Shawchert Menue by the way.

He said, it was only polite to introduce himself to his elder, and he gave the man a bow. Though the man in front of him was an older canine he still seemed to be just leaving his own prime. A dog, for that was what he was, who still had a little kick in him. Shawchert wouldn’t really know that until he got to know the fellow though and the first step was learning his name. Then the canine’s reasons for being where he was.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread