Just a walk in the park...
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: sorry for the wait and for this being very sucky.

Xeris watched the male as he stood up to greet her. He seemed very respectful; it wasn't often that Xeris came across a wolf who acted like he did. She also noted his formal tone and way of speaking, and concluded that there was a refined air about him. The scarred white female was slightly surprised, however, when he seemed to cast off her compliment, as if his drawing was nothing. As one who didn't even know how to make pictures like that, Xeris thought it was quite beautiful. Her golden eyes followed his gaze across the ranch, looking upon the animals in the darkness. She had never really spent time around the livestock, not exactly knowing what to do with them.

He introduced himself--again, very formally--and Xeris smiled and introduced herself in return."It's a pleasure to meet you, Davyn. My name is Xeris." She hesitated for a moment, many subjects crossing her mind, thinking of which one to talk about. "How long have you been in Phoenix Valley? I don't believe I've seen you before. Though that could have been due to my recent absence."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread