Under my skin.
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; 517 words

Everyone in the cult was tutored to enhance something they showed a natural proficiency at. His sister went for training to be a medic. The training started since practically birth just because everyone knew that the greatest amount of learning took place during the stages of youth. So all pups went through the strict regiment of training should they be born into the cult. His life was no different from other pups that had grown up around him. Of course it varied greatly from everyone outside of the cult it seemed.

"Never seen it before." He admitted. He was used to others in their own skins only. Any use of clothing was lost on him. Then again he had a thick coat and so he really didn't need anything extra. Adding on more would just end up overheating him. "What color? I have no color. I have to dye myself in order to get color." So no, being singularly white just didn't work for him. He didn't like being stuck as white alone while everyone else got to be multiple colors. It simply wasn't fair. And since nature was full of colors he made himself that way as well.

He shrugged a bit when Bangle admitted to having to teach himself. "Just a standard practice where I came from. Everyone was taught from birth. Things are easier to pick up and learn at a young age rather than later in life." Or so that had come to be the conclusion. And because of that conclusion that just turned out to be the way that things were done. Of course it couldn't happen any longer with the cult being gone.

He nodded his head at the words. "I make my own as well." And with that he reached into the satchel that he carried with him and pulled out his athame. The blade was made of bone and the handle was carved wood. He gave the other time to look it over before slipping it back into his satchel. He watched as the other went ahead and cut into the animal rather than following his suggestion of hanging it first. Oh well, it was his kill to do what he wanted with.

He stared into the open cavity of the animal and had to hold himself back from digging his hands in. How he would enjoy rolling around in the entrails and getting himself covered in the blood. "It does." He agreed quietly with the statement. But of course it belonged to the other and he wasn't about to touch it. He had been taught better than to do such a thing. He hadn't made the kill and so it wasn't his to say what should be done to it. He could only offer advice should the other choose to take it and so far the other hadn't chosen to listen to him. But still, should the other desire help then he was still available while he was around. "I would guess that you know just how to treat the pelt after you get it off the animal."

<style type="text/css">
.ouija_skull .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.ouija_skull .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#d6480a}
.ouija_skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d181; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ouija_skull {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#45260a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jiatop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread