Shadow Girl
[html]
OOC: XDDD awwwww they'll be the cutest li'l couple ever! <3 OH. Also. I was thinking about something, and I'll PM you about it. (ETS SEEKRIT)

Valinta's eyes widened when J'adore wrapped his arms around her and pressed her to his chest. But he was very warm, and it was pleasent. The surprise drifted away and she answered his questions.
"I'm a dancer!" Valinta said happily. It was something she was good at and that she could teach and it always made her feel intelligent and beautiful and... Well, it boosted her self-confidence like no other. "My rank is Promotore di Corpo. Body mover." she smiled and looked down.
"I don't have the patience to make a paiting, whether on an easel or not." Valinta chuckled at that thought and leaned her head back on his chest, drinking in the warmth emanating from him against the cold weather. It felt wonderful.
"I get to share you heart? That's.... that's wonderful, J'adore..." Valinta whispered, saying his name for the first time. She liked his name. It was easy to say, and it kind of felt good to say. Valinta took that as a sign that something good was going to happen soon.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread