Demi MD [P-for aunt Nani!]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

wc: 438

Drugs had gotten her into a hell of a mess back in Crimson Dreams. She’d been a great leader, or so she had thought, until she had gotten into her cocaine addiction. Who was it that had introduced her to the drug? She couldn’t even remember any more. Some wolf or coyote. She wished that she could be around to thank them now. Naniko was in a much better place than she had been when she’d been leading that pack with the wolf Savina; the female was little more than a power hungry traitor in Naniko’s eyes, having turned the rest of the pack against her after Savina’s child had gotten into her stash. No, she hadn’t hidden the drugs…but she hadn’t given them to the whelp either. She hoped it had taught the little brat a lesson or at least fucked her up a bit.

What was in the past was in the past, but much of what had happened to her back then affected where she was now. She did occasionally wonder what was going on with her old pack, but usually gave up on the thought to think about something more interesting, like grass growing or ice forming on a still lake. It would be accurate to say that in Naniko’s mind, a fair amount of bitterness still remained for that pack and the wolves within it. She no longer considered Mati a part of her family and wouldn’t admit to having birthed her after the girl’s betrayal of her mother, her girl being her last physical tie to that place. It had probably sucked to grow up with a rapist father and a crack head for a mother.

That thought made her desire the crack all the more, which brought her back to the present. What was Demi’s drug of choice? She seemed to like many of the same things as Naniko. ”I like the weed, too.” She said in reply to Demi’s first words, taking a pinch from her baggie and holding it to her nose. She breathed in and felt the familiar stinging sensation, but that was soon replaced with the familiar comforting feeling that the drug gave her. Ahhh. She hadn’t realized how much she had missed this. She’d been getting by on less and less of the stuff, and this would hold her for a little while.

”Haven’t had meth..Hmm. How do you make that?” Demi expressed concern about Naniko’s detoxification and the female gave a laugh, shoulders shaking. ”I’ll chase my high as long and hard as I can…but when it’s gone, it’s gone. I’ll deal with that then.”

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread