Keep Swinging
[html]
Sorry! Took me a minute to reply. x:

Range couldn't help but smile with the approval of Melee. But in order to hold the rabbit in his mouth, he had to keep his teeth clenched around it. He trotted forward until he was in front of Gideon and his sister, dropping the Cotton-tailed creature that he had held so tightly between his jaws in front of them. He ran his tongue over his teeth, cleaning off the blood that still clung to them. After he was satisfied, he looked around at the small group he called his family. With a weak, but proud grin, the sand coloured boy spoke. "Y-Yeah. Me and Nayru.. Wes gatta rabbit." He lowered his eyes, studying the small animal. It wasn't as easy as he expected to talk about the events that had previously taken place. "But.. He's dead." He tried to manage a shoulder roll, but it couldn't quite do it. It was impossible for the pup to tell if it was because he was still a bit afraid of the Nayru he had seen during the hunt.. Or if he was just tired from all that had taken place within this one short day.

He gave a small yawn and looked down at the meal. It was sad to think that the old Cottontail would never be able to hop through the fields, or build those damned holes that could break your foot if you stepped in it.. Or in Range's case; hold your muzzle until you starve. He stared off towards the house, avoiding the beady eyes of the dead animal. "I'm sorry.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread