let the sun shine
[html]

Want to end this soon? :] wc: 200

It was interesting to him that his brothers had each thought of a similar thing that they wanted to do with themselves. They had their regular pack duties, yes, but in this pack they were allowed to have co-ranks as well. Gideon hadn’t thought of what kind of a co-rank he might want to have, being so busy with little Melee and Range, but maybe now was the time to think about it. Maybe some day he would be able to serve the pack in more than one way...he just had to find the time to be able to do it.

”You guys could be a healing team” He suggested, grinning. If it was Saul’s dream as well, then why not just share it with Ascher? ”Herbs are interesting, I guess, but I would prefer to do something like hunting or fishing and just stick to that for now. I’m pretty busy with my puppies. They tire me out! I'm excited for you two to have pups of your own to care for some day...whether they're yours or adopted ones. It can be real fun. Tiring, but great at the same time.” The dark male grinned at his two siblings.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread