Just a walk in the park...
[html]

*cries* I think my muse has run away from me...wc 171

Davyn shook his head. "No, milady, I have not been here long. I came here in November...I have heard much about the fair white wolf, but I have yet to know your name, milady." His ears perked, eager to hear her name, and possibly find more information of what Phoenix Valley had been like in the past, as she implied that she had lived her for a while before.

The male looked down at the sketch he had done of the lands layed out in front of them, now cloaked in darkness. The female had shown so much interest in it that he could not help but decide o give it to her. Art well appreciated always deserved a good home.

"Milady, since you appreciate this simple sketch so much, I would like you to have it. It's not often that an artist finds a good home for his work, and I can tell that your home is the best place for it." He handed the parchment to her, smiling slightly.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread