Secrets I haven't told...
[html]
+524 ..
I realize now I haven't really played in much of Sky's horrible luck yet. Here's a taste of that. xD--

As per the norm, Sky smiled. "Will do. I'll probably change though, cause I don't want to get my new clothes dirty." She shrugged and wandered out of the room, leaving him to do some planning. Meanwhile, she'd do some thinking. A dangerous thing when her thoughts tended to lead to him. Drat. She wondered about a few things, like if she should mention to him if he liked anyone. She also wondered for a tiny moment if she should mention her liking him. In the last few weeks, she'd learned a great deal of things, and not from the books she'd collected since moving in. One of those things, she constantly denied to herself when she was alone. The moment she saw Shaw though, that denial washed away into fear, and of course, shameless flirting, much to her later dismay.

She easily located the bag, a big one from that hardware store she'd visited looking for shelving supplies a day or so ago. Sky took a moment to glare at it, knowing just how heavy it was. How can a powder be so damn heavy? It weighs more than me, I bet. Shoving her distaste aside, as well as her thoughts, she heaved the bag up and over her shoulder.

Bad idea. Down she went with a thump, backwards. Too fast did she pick it up, and too far did she sling it over her shoulder. The bag went tumbling out into the hall, happily creating a mess. Old packaging. Dandy stuff. Sky herself came flopping backwards into said mess, squeaking as the power went flying up in little clouds upon impact. It wasn't a quiet fall. Rather, it was a rather loud on, consisting of her yelling a profanity as she unbalanced, and then again as she realized the mess she'd made.. and the waste of it all.

Numerous more profanities, this time in what could've been the usual Swahili she sometimes slipped into, followed this realization, loud and clear. She remained on the ground, but kicked her feet a bit in a tiny tantrum. "So much hate!" Oh, okay, she wasn't -overly- angry. Just annoyed. Goodie for Shaw, who'd not have to put up with her temper, as bad as it could be.

She finally rolled over and pushed herself up onto her knees in the doorway, glaring down at the white mess of powder. Her hair and fur was covered in it, and no doubt it would cling to her sweater like crazy long after the first wash. Lovely. "Scratch one bag of mix, Shawchert. Unless you plan on mixing it all over my damn floor! So much for that angelic voice. The more she stared at it, scowl firmly planted on her face, the more upset she got. With those ears pinned back, eyes narrowed and lips pursed, not to mention her balled up fists resting firmly on her lap, and tail twitching much like a cat's, it was a cute enough scene. Add in a little mixing powder and you've got what could've been an overgrown five year old failing to help mother in the kitchen with cookies.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread