What ever it takes
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fia01 { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 260px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #fefee2; font-family: "times new roman"; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia01 h1 { color: #fff; font-size: 18px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; }
#fia01 p { margin: 5px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia01 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; }
#fia01 .speak { color: #ffad0e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

You forgot your dohtml tag. Smile SSWM: 291.

Fiachra laughed softly. What a character this woman was! So eccentric. She leaned against her own tree, a vague smile across her face, the remnant of the laugh. She ran her claws over her legs through her pockets, thinking about how she was. Naniko crossed her mind; she pushed the thought away. She didn't want nor need to be thinking about her snow white queen during this conversation. It was only going to distract her and make her vulnerable. Her claws pierced through her pockets just a bit, and the pain brought her back down to earth, where she hastened a reply in the silence that had settled since the question had been asked. "I am quite well, dear lady. Lost, are you? And where might you be looking to find?"

The question of her own name took her by surprise. This lady gave only one name; she had heard of stranger things than a wolf with no family name, but she somehow guessed that the woman she spoke to had omitted hers for a reason. She was too.. well, too something.. to be without family. Perhaps it was the comfort with which she stood on pack lands despite being so new, but something told Fiachra that Pontiac had connections here, whatever they may or may not be. She answered slowly, deciding that her own family name would be unimportant, since it was meaningless here anyway - Gervase was a royal name where she came from, but nothing more than a reminder of her past here. "Fiachra. My name is Fiachra," she replied. "How long have you been here, dear lady?" she inquired, making polite conversation to fill the awkward silence that had fallen over them after her name was spoken.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread