A horse is a horse, of course, of course
[html]

Sorry for the weird disjointedness. Sickness + writing = crappy writing.

"Okay. Well, I'll help if you ever need it." At that moment, one of the horses snorted particularly loudly as it ate, and the young wolf jumped back, nearly spilling the feed bag. Composing himself as quickly as possible, he cast a suspicious eye towards the offending horse and added, "... then again, maybe I'm not the best choice in a helper.""

Nian grinned at her answer to the running question. "I guess that makes sense... But when you hunt you always go after the slower ones, so I guess they could still run faster. Not that I've ever gone after a horse, though. I think I'd get trampled."

He watched her finish checking on the current horse, then followed her over to the next stall, where she introduced him to her horse. He held back a little so that he was clear of the mare's mouth, but he made sure he stayed close anyway, even though he had to approach from a bit of an angle. He could see that she was quite a pretty horse, with a lustrous coat and a light-colored mane, but this did little to diminish the voice in the back of his head that warned him about getting his fingers bitten.

"She is very pretty," he said. "What's her name?" He assumed that the mare would have a name. Most animals did.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread