dog days are over.
ooc.
Oops! Sorry about that. I edited in. Thank you for your prompt response btw Big Grin

ic.
She sat gingerly, as if she was sitting on a bed of coals waiting for the moment that she could free her rear from the ground to do what she needed to do. Her tail sat agitated by her back as her emerald eyes scanned the horizon for any signs of life. A snowshoe rabbit bounced it's way across the snow, skittering a moment to correct his pathway before disappearing behind the trees. It was then where Twila felt the long hardships of being a loner, and by the discomfort of her stomach muscles contracting. She had to find a pack to take her in, and soon.

But it was as if someone high above had answered her doubt-filled questions as a pack wolfess came to greet her. Standing abruptly and nervously Twila slid her ears back. Her tail thumped low, but eagerly, against her off-white hindquarters as she felt her whole body droop low against the ground. She dipped her head in response to her inquiry, submission and respect deep in tact as the girl gave her answers. "I.. uh." She started uneasily before realizing she had no idea what to exactly say. Shaking her head slightly, she took a deep breath and struck out once again.

"I apologize for my inconvenience." She spoke with a soft shake in her voice, but the words pushed with a firm youthful confidence. "My name is Twila Rinocco. I wish to request to join your pack." With each word spoken, her presence seemed to come together a bit more, her eyes sparkling with hope and anxiety that had departed when she too departed her last pack.

Messages In This Thread