Running thoughts
[html]

WC:379 OOC:I think she had loots of sugar before meeting her lol Wink

Naryu seemed to be so happy with Liliana’s announcement, and Liliana could barely contain herself, even though she needed thinking, she knew that she was ready, ready to be with him, to start their life together as a pair.

He’s rather handsome, very traditional too. He is funny though, and is… I don’t know, he has been the most caring wolf I’ve met, besides Dawali… but he’s more of a father figure… but Nayati, he is just everything I’d hoped for and more. It just don’t know how to explain it, it’s like, I look at him and I already can see our children…

She stopped for a pause, knowing that she was getting carried away, to think such things, was ok, but to speak of them bordered on being impolite in some way, like she’s spilling her soul to the young female in front of her.

I mean, I didn’t know it at first. But it was like a sickness, it seemed to swell up inside me… it’s ust this …. Amazing feeling. Like a high you can never get rid of.

She said, she wasn’t sure if Naryu had actually taken any drugs, Liliana had, a few times, though on rare occasions. She wasn’t against such things, in fact, she wanted to plant the sees that were given to her by Lolita, though she didn’t know how to grow such a thing. She listened to Naryu, she was protecting the borders, that was something, Naryu seemed to be growing in more than body but spirit as well. Upon mentioning her home, Liliana perked up, her ears went as far as they could go, a greenhouse? What was that? This definitely perked the wolf-dog’s attention.

I would love to see it, I don’t know what a greenhouse is!

She stated, knowing that it would be obvious what it was when she saw it, but in all her excitement the words just came from her mouth. It was so good to see Naryu again, to speak to a friend, and one that was a female too. She had friends, though Liliana thought that Naryu was the closest friend she had, even though Naryu was a bit younger. She knew she could confide in the young woman and vice versa.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread