Alpha Negative
[html]<style type="text/css">
#nani01b { width: 400px; background: #fff url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/naniko01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 350px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#nani01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#nani01b .ooc { color: #acacac; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#nani01b b { color: #b88810; }
</style>

<333 Wc: 700.

She wasn't much of a singer, herself. The mother had more important things to do with her time than spend it singing at other packs' borders. Nayru's pack wouldn't miss her during her journey over to Anathema? They were fairly close to Dahlia if she was remembering things closely, but she wasn't certain of the exact distance. Naniko was a practical wolf and only left the lands for very specific purposes. Perhaps Nayru's pack had sent her here to gather information on them so that they could learn about the wolves in her pack. Still suspicious, the same frown sitting solidly across her muzzle, she shrugged. "It's fine. Don't apologize for it, girl. It's a free world." She said sharply.

Naniko received the Dahlian's name and attempted to commit it to memory, repeating it over and over again inside of her head and continuing to stare at the black and white wolf, trying to make sure that she would remember her scent and face as well. Nayru was unique with the mixture of black and white that her coat had; that was probably what Naniko would remember about her first. Her own coat was as pure as the snow itself, unmarred by any discoloration, piercings, or other adornment other than her gris-gris, the pouch which hung on a piece of twine around her neck. She did have a few long and criss-crossing scars on her arms from a fight that she had been in in the past, though.

She realized that a silence had fallen between them and cleared her throat. She supposed that she ought to offer her own name, at least, and give a little basic information. The pack wasn't very big but it also wasn't small, the D'Angelo family making up most of its base. "Naniko D'Angelo. Formerly from Chimera and then Clouded Tears in the old lands, then Twilight Vale...Crimson Dreams...another pack in New Brunswick, and now Anathema. That's the name of this pack, the Anathema pack." She was hesitant to give away the secrets of her pack, but this wolf had come in peace and was showing no hostility toward her. She would tell her whatever she felt comfortable with divulging. "How is Dahlia? The last that I knew, you were warring with the coyotes."

Her jade eyes settled on Nayru once more, awaiting her answer. The ground was cold beneath her paws and the cold wind swept over her light fur, giving her a sudden shudder. Her pelt did not absorb the sun like darker ones did, and she often found herself chilly on winter days. Perhaps her blood ran a little colder than other wolves; she had thought that she was part arctic wolf, or that's what she remembered it as being, but maybe she was different from others. She had also just woken up from a nap in which she had been curled up into a nice tight ball, a heat saving way to sleep. "You may enter if you wish, Nayru of Dahlia de Mai. But I do not know how far I will take you; I wish to continue speaking but need to stretch my legs. Perhaps a slow run around the borders, if you aren't too tired from your trip." The pure female said.

She wondered if she was being too welcoming, and kept her serious face on. She didn't want the other wolf to think that she was anything other than a serious, calculating leader. But then...she hadn't even told Nayru that she was the leader. Any pack member could have been snoozing around the borders. She wondered if the Dahlian would reveal her purpose for coming to Anathema or if it would remain a mystery. Naniko could and had drawn her own conclusions on the matter anyway. She didn't feel that the girl was a spy or a threat, and maybe she could make their little exchange go two ways. She had a few things in her den that could serve as gifts if the meeting with Nayru went well, something for the pattered girl to take back with her to give to her leader as a show of good faith on Naniko's part. What a plan.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread