[M] -- Oh, you did not just go there...!
[html]

DING DING DING! Round one! Ready...?

Yuck. That smile was a disgusting thing to Sky. But the little hybrid kept her own smile on, glad that the white wolf had come trotting over, happily unaware of how much Sky was screaming on the inside. The way the wolfdog's eyes never left the white pelt of the girl would've been eerie, almost. But then, she spoke. "So, you and Shawchert, hm?" Ouch. Simply spoken, the tiny sentence was dripped in venom, though that smile was still oh-so-nice. "I suppose you're happy with your new-found lover?"

She leaned forward a bit more, losing that sunny disposition entirely. Now that smile was dark, and for the first time, Sky almost looked frightening. She looked like Dusk. Like their mother. "Oh, I do hope you enjoy him. Every. Last. Drop. Of him." That venom was obvious now. So was Sky's intentions. A threat? No. A warning, more like it.

"I hope that when you look into those blue eyes of his, you see the perfect mate. Absolutely perfect." And here came the warning, dark and cold, laced with that intoxicating venom from before. Any guys liking bad girls would love Sky so much right now. Half-lidded icey gaze locked onto Orin's own, and she whispered. "Because if you hurt him. If you break his heart. I'll be there, and you'll regret the day you ever step foot in Thornbury." Ooooh, was that an accent laced under her words? The old accent her mother and sister would speak in. Very nicely added. Very sinister, indeed.

Sky remained that close to Orin, gaze locked, daring her to retort badly. Sky wasn't usually the dominant type, but when it came to someone threatening her chance at happiness, threatening to take away all the attention Shawchert gave her? Well, that was a different story. Let Orin and Shawchert be happy together. She didn't care. So long as Orin knew what she had coming to her if she so much as hinted towards making him unhappy in any way. The first sign of trouble, and Sky would be watching, waiting for her to mess up.

...actually, not likely. But right now, that's precisely what Sky had in mind for the white packmate. As much as they'd become friends otherwise, she wasn't so sure if they'd ever stop being enemies after this. Shawchert is not some toy to fuck with, little ragdoll girl. You don't look at him like I do. You're not in love. Why are you doing this!?

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread