Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

Sky took a moment to make better sense of his words as he spoke, nodding as he went on. That hand never moved, except maybe to lower a bit to his upper back, just for the sake of comfort. When he finished, he asked her what had happened to her, and she smirked a kind of sad expression. "Got into a fight with a friend over some guy. Turns out us shorties can really pack a punch." The irony of it was sick. Some guy... him. A friend... Orin. Ew, it tasted bad. But she shook her head. "You're not here to hear about my problems, you're hear so I can try and help you with yours. Stop turning things around." She moved that hand to tap his nose lightly, lifting her brows.

She crossed her legs and sat to face him on the couch, ignoring her housecoat for now. "Okay. So let me get this straight. You had feelings for someone outside of D'Arte." Ouch, that hurt to admit. "She didn't return those feelings, and you went to Orin for some comfort and advice." She held up two fingers, then a third, touching it with her thumb. "Finally, you and Orin did the nasty, and now you feel ashamed about it." She lowered her hand and thought a moment. Instantly, the answer came, as if not from her own head.

"If you ask me, you were caught up in the moment. You had that sore spot in your heart, and you wanted to mend it. So, Orin being the nice girl who likes you enough, acts as your escape from the pain. Now you're not so sure if it was a good idea," She paused, pointing at him scoldingly. "because it wasn't, might I add." Her voice continued in that matter-of-fact but understandingly soft tone. "The question now is, now what?"

She paused and sighed, her expression becoming softer again. Hands reached out to, wether he liked it or not, take his. With all seriousness she held his gaze and spoke. "I think you've made a mistake, and a big one... but talk to Orin. If you don't think she's the right girl, then simply talk to her about it. Work out your friendship with her, and move on." Girl paused a moment, then sat back, suddenly looking confused.

"Come to think of it, Shaw... why come to me for advice? Why not Skye or someone older?" She wasn't upset by it, not even in her voice did she hint to being so. Rather, she was pleased that he'd think of her over anyone else, as it seemed he did. Girl was simply curious. Maybe she'd get a hint as to wether or not he liked her in any way. "I'm no complaining at all. I love being able to help you out when I can. You're my closest friend, and I worry about you." In her head, she added, and I love you too much to see you like this! Oh, silent screams.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread