Shadow Girl
OOC- It's okay! This one is awesome too! RE-EDITED cause I am a perfectionist and it wasn't!XD

'Well, sure they were thin, but they didn't have a nice curved spine' J'adore explained.

He reclined back, putting his hands on his chest, and turning his head to Valinta. To J'adore it was comforting to be lying here childishly, without a care. 'I like this, lying around without a care. Makes me feel free' J'adore mused his feelings. He turned his head to the sky, it was finally turning blue through the groggy white that usually, in his experience, signaled snow.

J'adore couldn't help himself making plans in his head for his 'Journey'. It was doubtful he would venture far. Just far enough, maybe a day or two round trip. As he planned he mind kept wondering to what form his guide may take. Maybe a smooth and slipery viper? Or maybe a great, ferocious lion! Guides generally represented their pupil, perhaps he would gain a spirit that would show speed, like himself. Who knew.

He let out a small cough, hoping to entice Valinta into a conversation. He had run out of topic ideas and hoped Valinta would strike up a conversation.

Messages In This Thread