And At Last, I See the Light...
[html]

408 words. AHHHHH! My little man!

The world seemed to shift, just then, and perhaps the female before him had felt it, for she got up and moved towards him, as he too moved towards her. They were brought together again, inches from each other, just like the time at the oasis. But there was no water in between them now, there was only the feelings that were slowly coming to surface, and brought to light. His heart was in his throat and in his stomach all at once, noting the same emotions he felt when they were pressed this close to one another a few moons back. His face softened, looking at her in an entirely different light.

Her next words seemed to set off the spark in him that ignited the flame. The bright, beautiful, orange flame. That itself seemed to glow in his own orbs just then, looking almost puppy like and innocent and.. new, as she spoke those words of truth. Bangle understood, then, as she spoke, that he was merely chasing down daydreams, yet his feet were always pointing him in the right direction. Bangle was chasing after her that night, and how could be disobey the feet he so trusted?

His only free hand glided up to her face, to cup it gently. The other firmly clutched at the rose in the other, which he slipped behind his back, hidden from her view. The eyes were the windows to the soul, that much the traveler was beginning to understand. He glanced down at Skye, feeling the warm, smooth fur under his fingertips. "I've been around th' world," he began, staring into the very depths of her face. "But I finally found what I've been lookin' fer." He spoke at her directly, gulping in mouthfuls of air. His heart was beating in his ears, or perhaps it was hers; he didn't know, nor did he care.

"I see th' light, now. I.. I l--" Bangle paused. All at once, everything was different. A good kind of different. "I love you." The words were strange on his tongue, but as both their hearts beat against eachother, like a well tuned drum, it was right. Everything about it felt and sounded right. And with that, he leaned his head down to kiss the orange and cream marvel before him - a move that would finally change his life; one that would finally give the gypsy meaning to travel no more.

<style type="text/css">
.banglelighthouse b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD1FE; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.banglelighthouse-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia; color:#FFD1FE; font-size:12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; text-align:right;}
.banglelighthouse p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.banglelighthouse {margin:0 auto; width:393px; background-color:#4136C9; background-image:url(http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7748/avatargac.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #FDC2FE; padding: 0px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000030; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.banglelighthouse-border1 {width:405px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
.banglelighthouse-line1 {width:393px; border-bottom:3px solid #FDC2FE; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread